Convert Xaml To EMF, Render Xaml to System.Drawing & more
XamlToys is a CLR 3.5 library that implements various high level operations on Xaml files, and a collection of mostly command line tools that perform batch operations on Xaml files.
For developers, the public interface includes:
For end users, the command line tools are:
- xaml2emf - converts visual xaml content to emf files which can be placed in Word and other applications.
- xaml2drawing - flattens the visual tree from nested xaml framework elements to a single drawing group.
The current tools were written orginally to allow drawings from Microsoft Expression Design to be used in other workflows.
- flow2xps and xaml2png are being ported from independant implementations to the current library.
- cfXaml - GUI tool to convert Expression Design's cfXaml package format to EMF in place on the clipboard.
- xamlview - yet another XamlPad-ish tool, with support for packaged ResourceDictionary + images drawings.